Me , Myself and I

My photo
Teenage life is a hard time This is a story of mine

Saturday 21 May 2011

My story

I have just fallen in love lately.The lady I had fallen in love with was beautiful , adorable and down to Earth . She was mesmerizing,a sight for sore eyes. It was just unfortunate that she from a different religion. My parents forbid this. It was like a sharp dagger was driven right through me. I had little choice. I had always loved her. For the past 3 years I did but I never knew whether she loved me back. Little did I know what horrible , agonizing misfortune was about to befall me. After some time of  thinking, I mustered my courage and decided to ask her out. This is espescially hard for me as I was not the sociable type. I asked her saying "Hi . Are you free this weekend . I was kinda wondering if you would like to go out with me" . How ignorant I was. Her exact reply was "Hi . Sure , I'd like to go out with you . Let's invite some of our friends too" . This was hard . After a short while , I finally explained to her that I was kinda asking her out on a date . She then replied me saying "It's kinda weird for the two of us to be going out. Let's just be friends. Nothing more". Her words were like a volley of arrows to my very heart and soul. I was greatly saddened by her words. I grieved for some time whenever I was alone but never showed or shared my sorrow with my friends. For all those who had experienced rejection , I feel for you . Some people say that "Love" is the best thing that had ever happened to them . These words are uttered by fools or the lucky ones that had never experienced rejection . This is my story , of how my heart was taken by the most amazing girl I had ever met , but also broken by the same person .

No comments:

Post a Comment