Me , Myself and I

My photo
Teenage life is a hard time This is a story of mine

Wednesday 30 November 2011

I found my new Love

It's been ages since I last loved. What a tragic story it was. This blog is made in memory of that last love. Lately I have found my True Love. Oh , how I Love her so. She is the world to me. I love her with all my heart but I'm not too sure that it is mutual. Though this may be a risk to another heartbreak but as they say "Twas better to have love and lost than to never to have loved at all". She fills my life with life. I feel not as sad / lifeless as I do now. She is my all. She is the prettiest and cutest to me. Though she herself may not realize it , but she is beautiful and pretty beyond compare. I hope this will continue !! I'll try to keep this updated !!

XOXO
Daniel =P

No comments:

Post a Comment