Me , Myself and I

My photo
Teenage life is a hard time This is a story of mine

Saturday 3 December 2011

Love and Lost

Well , I am now a little better than before. I went on a voyage on the sea today and thought as the ship sailed across the deep blue sea , "Why must I endure this ?". I thought about her and how she left me and it brought me to near insanity. My family don't realize this as I tend to keep all this to myself. I miss her so but I must move on. If she were to take me back , I'd do so with open arms but till that time all I can do now is watch from the sidelines as she is swept away by my old friend. I <3 her and will always will. In this post it shall be revealed the identities of those people. My <3 is a girl named Crystal. My friend that she has fallen in love with is Darius. I can do nothing but wish the 2 of you nothing but "Good Luck in your relationship. Most people don't know how I feel. Till the next post.

Sincerely
Daniel </3 forever alone

No comments:

Post a Comment